Sunday, March 6, 2011

design bloggers conference: take your blog to the next level

Scott Hanselman gave an uber informative presentation entitled "32 Ways to Take Your Blog to the Next Level."  As a speaker, Scott was funny, engaging and an all-around smarty smart smartitan!  The amount of information he shared was enough to fry the brain of this designer!  I took notes like a crazy person while trying to follow along.  Luckily for me, and YOU, he provided an online link to these tips on his blog.

This Design Blogger's Brain
photo via

Check out Scott's 32 tips page and let me know what you think.


Carrie

3 comments:

  1. Wasn't the conference amazing? I learned so much, but I am still trying to digest a lot of information.

    Nice-looking blog.

    Cheers,

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudia,
    The conference was absolutely amazing! I too am trying to digest it all. Blogging is helping me to sort through it. Thanks so much for stopping by and for the nice comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, thanks for the link to his 32 post. Am enjoying your play-by-play of the conference, btw. That opening pic is very funny (and unfortunately, familiar...)

    ReplyDelete